CRPS UK Conference
CRPS UK is a patient led non-profit organization which is applying for registered charity status. As part of our aim to support people with CRPS we are hosting our 3rd conference on November 14th, 2015 9:30 am to 4:30 pm where people can meet others with CRPS, learn about current CRPS research and treatments and hear personal stories of living with CRPS.
Our distinguished speakers include:
- Dr Andreas Goebel whose research into CRPS and immunology offers hope for new treatments.
- Professor Candy McCabe who has focused her research on the relationship between sensory and movement systems and pain in CRPS.
- Richmond Stace, a pain specialist physiotherapist with expertise in treating CRPS
- Danielle Brown MBE, a Paralympic and Commonwealth gold medallist with CRPS
- Julie Weymouth, an expert patient volunteer who works at the RNHRD with people in the hospital for CRPS treatment.
- And many more.
The event is to be held at the Hilton Hotel Bath and costs £35 per person including lunch and refreshments. The fee covers the room hire, lunch and refreshments; all other costs are being met by CRPS UK.
For more information or to request a booking form please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to add this conference to your calendar, click here:
We’re all in this together. We have one life, let’s make the best of it and work for a universal “CURE” as A.M. Styles called it.
You are the Cure – 1 in a Trillion
You are the “C.U.R.E.” It is within you to be the C.U.R.E. (Create Uplift be(silent) Resilient Everyday). Once you know and accept that you have the “C.U.R.E” inside then you are now rebuilding yourself to be the “T.R.I.L.L.I.O.N” dollar person like the Six Million Dollar man. You can rebuild your life by “Trying it, Remembering it, Investing it, Living it, Loving, It, Owning it, Needing it.” Which is all part of life. We all are valuable we just have to know “IT” and believe IT. So when asked about a “C.U.R.E.” tell everyone that you are the C.U.R.E. and that you are 1 in a T.R.I.L.L.I.O.N.